Thursday, June 3, 2010

...THE END!

One of the writing workshops offered this term has been 'How to Write Better Story Endings'. The following story endings suggest the original author of The Three Little Pigs got it wrong. Join the The Big Bad Wolf after he's tried in vain to blow down the stubborn brick house. Being stopped in his tracks in a bowl of soup was a little bland for these kids .....

Tristan's version...

“I know what to do! I can act as a Worksafe manager and they will let me in for sure.” mumbled the wolf under his breath.

KNOCK!!KNOCK!!KNOCK!!

“Who is it?” asked the pigs

“It’s Worksafe!” yelled the wolf.

The pigs opened the door.

“Hi may I inspect your house?” asked the wolf in a very polite way.

“Sure thing come in,” insisted the pigs.

“Something doesn’t feel right about this Worksafe guy,” said the smallest pig.

“Yeah, like we’re not even at work!”

“True but we will be fine.”

“I’ve been looking forward to this,” said the wolf.

“Looking forward to what?” asked the pigs.

“To eating you!!” replied the wolf.

“AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!” screamed the 3 pigs.

The wolf grabbed a fork and a knife and ate the pigs up.

Claudia's version....


“I know!” exclaimed the wolf, and with that he scurried back home.

A few minutes later the wolf arrived back at the brick house with his new leaf blower 2000. The most powerful leaf blower invented.

“Little pigs! I have a deadly weapon!” he shouted.

The wolf aimed the leaf blower at the brick house and held it steady. He slowly pressed the ‘on’ button. The wind from the device was so powerful that it rebounded off the house and blew straight back at him. The three little pigs watched in awe as the wolf soared over the hills and valleys screaming like a maniac. No one ever saw that nasty wolf again.

Lachlan's version:

“I know, a hammer...no a bulldozer. Hey, hey, hey” the wolf told himself.

“Bbrrrmm”

“Can you hear that guys?” Piggy asked.

“Oh no a bulldozer” they all cried.

The bulldozer had almost hit the house and the wolf was chuckling to himself. The pigs were crying. BANG, the house was done.


Mathew F's version:


“I know! I’m smarter than them because they will think that I am dumb. And because they think I’m dumb they will think I have no lateral thinking, and that I will go down the chimney but I’m smarter than that. I will go through the window.”

The wolf climbed through the window and surprised them. He chased them away. The pigs got in their red Lamborghini and drove off. The wolf was upset that they got away and that he didn’t eat them, but he got a free house and free stew out of it. He lived a very good life but the pigs didn’t. They had to go back to their furious mother.


Heidi's version:


“I know! I will try to dress up as someone else and then they will have to let me in. But who?? Maybe a person that wants to sell something or a person that wants to help them clean their house. Which one should I choose?”

“Knock, knock, knock”
“Who is it?” asked the pigs.

“Hello, my name is Rachael and I was wondering if you needed some help to clean up your house.”

“No thanks, our house is already clean.”

“But I am the best cleaner in town and this will be for free.”

The three little pigs all got together to think if they should let the woman clean their house. The only thing they didn’t know was that the woman was the wolf. He had just dressed up as the woman to get the three little pigs. The three little pigs decided that they will let the woman come in. They opened the door. They both stared at each other very curiously. The woman came in and then the three little pigs realised that it wasn’t a woman, it was the wolf! The three little pigs quickly tried to think of a plan to chase the big bad wolf away.


Chantal's version:


“I know!” yelled the wolf in excitement as he came up with a cunning plan. He ran back home, and put on a pizza man outfit. Shortly after, he arrived back at the house.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Who is it?” asked the friendly pig

“Cough, pizza delivery!!” said the wolf in a high pitched voice.

“But we didn’t order any pizza” replied the nerdy pig.

“Ughh, its a free pizza because its pizza pigs special 10th anniversary.”
“AWESOME! Come straight in!” replied the fatty pig as he steadily unlocks the brick door.

The wolf walks in.

“So, where’s the ahh food?” asked the fatty pig.

“Well, you see, you ARE the food!!”

The pigs were struck with confusion and then the wolf ate the little pigs all up while struggling on the fat one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia lawsuit