This year all of Yarrambat is getting into blogging, big time! You'll have a chance to read blogs, comment on blogs and write your own blogs. We'll have heaps of photos of what we're doing in Upper School and your family will be able to have a look at what we're up to as well. Yarrambat is becoming techo! Enough from me. I want to hear from you. You have 2 questions to answer. One: What did you do on the holidays? Two: What's one thing you want to get better at this year?
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
WELCOME TO 2010
Hey folks! How were your holidays? Mine were pretty grouse. I went to Warnambool and hung out with Lizzy and Charlotte and my mate Dazz and his family. I played golf a few times and I played well which is always good. I spent tons of time just relaxing and watching Charlotte. It's ace. She smiles heaps now and is starting to become a real character. Check her out:

This year all of Yarrambat is getting into blogging, big time! You'll have a chance to read blogs, comment on blogs and write your own blogs. We'll have heaps of photos of what we're doing in Upper School and your family will be able to have a look at what we're up to as well. Yarrambat is becoming techo! Enough from me. I want to hear from you. You have 2 questions to answer. One: What did you do on the holidays? Two: What's one thing you want to get better at this year?
This year all of Yarrambat is getting into blogging, big time! You'll have a chance to read blogs, comment on blogs and write your own blogs. We'll have heaps of photos of what we're doing in Upper School and your family will be able to have a look at what we're up to as well. Yarrambat is becoming techo! Enough from me. I want to hear from you. You have 2 questions to answer. One: What did you do on the holidays? Two: What's one thing you want to get better at this year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helloooo Mr. F,
ReplyDeleteGreat to see your little Charlie on here and your BoNzA bLoG! Looking forward to working in the YPSUS (yes, indeed, I love acronyms heh heh) and hearing some of your fabulous jokes! See you next week ~
Miss Nelson
PS - That is very cool- the USF lights on in that building...woot!
hi its me christian i had a great time in FIJI!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat have we been doing in the past 10 days??????
i do not no but did i miss the naplan thing test